Friday 8 March 2013

Rugby Simulator 2013

Reality TV usually means fake boobs, limited intelligence and 'real life' situations. We are meant to be jealous of these people. I personally just don't care. Admittedly I do have a cheeky watch of  Made in Chelsea though. Binky, big fan.



The above I could definitely watch for a hour every Tuesday, with adverts. No fake tan, no 'created reality', just sheer trench-view. Whilst the speed and power is impressive, being this close to the action lets us see that speed aside, the technical skills are the same throughout the sport. Hats off to FOX for getting us that bit closer to action and making a perpetual cripple feel like part of the match!

Thanks to my good pal Chris Aukett for making me aware of this. His hair is glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment