Thursday 4 October 2012

RGN Welcomes James Durward-Akhurst as Co-editor

Some of you may have noticed the much higher standard of articles recently being added to the blog. I wish I could take the credit for said articles but in actual fact it was my old pal and long time rugby geek James Durward-Akhurst.

James was a star of the Queen Elizabeth Boy's School 2nd XV from 2000-2002 and his lack of consistency in playing over the past years has been the sport's loss. However this has given him the opportunity to watch A LOT of rugby on the telly. This has made James' encyclopaedic knowledge of the game a wisdom to behold and he regularly stumps me with interesting facts and insider knowledge that only the most connected of people could possibly know. As a result of this, I have reported him to the Leveson Inquiry but apparently they were not interested.

So I'm pleased to announce that James has agreed to become a co-editor for RuckingGoodNews meaning we can look forward to his contributions for some time to come.

One final thing, James thinks he's the dead spit of Sonny Bill Williams. I agree wholeheartedly but you can judge for yourself.

Co-Editor James Durward-Akhurst (left) and Founding
Co-Editor Ross McKenzie (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment