Monday 3 September 2012

This Week on RGN

Just a quick preview of what you have to look forward to this week. Remember, I'm looking for two way traffic on my blog so if you disagree, let me know about it. We've had a few comments so far which is fantastic and I won't take anything personally I promise!

The BIG Interview - Christo Kasabi

The first of many, I will be interviewing Enfield Ignatians prop and current Cyprus international Christo Kasabi. We'll be discussing issues of juggling training and work, what it's like playing home games in 30 degree heat and the challenges Cyprus face as they start their assault on World Cup 2015 qualification.



Survival!

I'll be taking a look at what is needed to go beyond promotion into the Aviva Premiership and dissecting the precise factors that DoRs need to look at in order to avoid the dreaded drop back to the Championship. This will effectively be a rehashing of what Exeter have done in the last couple of years with a few extra points!

Lions Watch

Hopefully a regular feature over the coming months, I'll start by naming my preferred Lions team with an invitation of reader input. I think this could be a great social experiment to see how my and the followers opinions change over time.


Stay tuned!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment