Monday 17 September 2012

This Week on RGN

The BIG Interview

We've had a coup this week and managed to bag an interview with Saracens and England Saxons Conditioning Coach, Andy Edwards. A former Saracens player himself, he has been on both sides of the fitness provision of a professional rugby club and he has a unique insight into the whole process. If anyone has any questions they'd like asking drop me a message on the Facebook page or send me a tweet @RuckingGoodNews.



Size Matters

This article was promised last week but I thought it would be better to comment on the issues of player size and power after I spoke to the expert and got the inside track of what exactly goes on in a rugby gym session.






10 reasons why you should get your child to play rugby

As a coach and a player, the benefits of rugby (aside from the effect on my physical well-being) have impacted on many aspects of my life. This is a shameless plug for the benefit of those friends and family dropping sprogs at the moment, to show them that rugby is the sport that just keeps on giving!




Special Guest Blogger Article

Sonny Bill Williams: The guest 
blogger looks nothing like him
One of my friends who knows considerably more about rugby than me is writing an article for RGN and it will be posted here this week. Obviously he will not be anywhere near as funny or witty as myself but he will at the very least be informative so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment